Address: 6101 Castello Drive, San Jose, 95120
No unloading or parking at red painted corners. Please be considerate of the surrounding neighbors and do not block any driveways. The parking lot is off limits to the visiting team.
- Swimmer Check-In: 7:15-7:45am
- Stroke/Turn meeting: 8:00am
- Warm-ups: 7:45-8:20am
- First shift reports to position: 8:20am
- National Anthem: 8:25am
- Meet Starts: 8:30am
Visiting Team Volunteer Requirements Per Shift
1st shift: Medley Relay through IM. 2nd Shift: Breaststroke to end of Free Relay.
- 6 timers (one per lane)
- 6 recorders (one per lane)
- 1 runner (report to computer table)
- 1 time sorter (report to computer table)
- 1 clerk (report to red EZ-Up tent)
- 2 Ribbon Table (green picnic table)
- 2 Stroke and Turn judges (report to meeting @ 8am)
- 1 Computer Scorer
- 1 Meet Director
- Each team provides own Swimmer & Volunteer Check-Ins
- Bring clipboards for Stroke and Turn Judges.
- Oaktree has 6 lanes. No one is allowed in baby pool during meet.
- Home team will provide all stopwatches and clipboards for your timers/recorders.
- Visiting team has the back grass area – space is limited so encourage families to share tents. No EZ-ups are allowed on the pool deck. Bring tarps in case grass is wet.
- Oaktree provides a shaded spectator seating area along bathroom side of pool.
- Visiting team coaches will have a table and chairs at Lane 6.
- Each team will have one picnic table for check-in. Oaktree will provide 2 copies of swimmer check-in sheets and 1 scratch sheet. Ribbons will be set up on picnic table after check in.
- A snack bar is available with breakfast and snack items. A food truck will be on-street for lunch.